Cobb Digital Library is accessible form your home, and has only one username and password. Once you log into the library, you will be able to use sites like BrainPop, Pebble Go, Bookflix, and many more databases for research without having to have separate log ins.
Once a week (usually on Thursday) homework will be to write down 3-4 books he/she would like to check out, along with the call number. In order to do this you will have to log into Cobb Digital Library on the Internet. Once on Cobb Digital Library you will go to Destiny, and have your child log in using the instructions below. Write down three-four books, and bring the list in each Friday. After you follow the instructions a few times it will be easy as pie!
Cobb Digital Library
- Go to: http://mackinvia.com/Default.aspx
- Type in the username and password. username: sopecreek password: read
- Using the search bar at the top, type in Destiny.
- Click on “open now.”
- Destiny Quest will open in your browser.
- Click on ‘log in” at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your username and password (on the label in Navigator).
- Click on “advanced search.”
- Limit my search to…Lexile.
- Enter the range that is on the label in Navigator.
- Click “Go”.
- Write down 3-4 books that say “in” in green.
- Bring to class each Friday.