**We have a lot of art projects piling up that need to be sent home. If you have not already, please send in a bag with your child’s name on it so we can send them home for your viewing pleasure….
We will need a bag for end of year art stuff to come home in. The backpacks are not large enough to hold everything. If you have already sent one in, you will need to send another one before the last Friday of school.
Please make sure that you send the bag in by May 20th!!
Field Day Info…The full-day children will participate in the Carnival activity on Field Day with kindergarten. The full-day children will be assigned to one or two 5th graders to take them through the activities. This takes place from 1:00 to 2:00 so the half day children will not participate in this.
BEACH DAY: May 18th from 9:00 to 10:30 Parents, please let us know if you plan to attend!
May 24th and 25th: The last 2 days of school are Early Release days. The Early Release schedules are different from typical ER Days.
- Students typically dismissed at noon will be dismissed at 10:30!!
- Students typically dismissed at 2:00 will be dismissed at 1:00!!
- Please make a note of the dismissal times. Also, please share the alternate dismissal times with your daycare centers and/or nannies.
- Lunch schedules will not change on the last 2 days. If your child goes home at 10:30, they will eat a snack at school and lunch at home. If they go to daycare at 10:30, please pack them a lunch to take with them.
**End of Year Envelopes: The large envelopes that were sent home Wednesday need to be stamped and returned. Make sure that you fill out the forms inside and sign the back side of the registration form. The registration form is what the office uses to put your children in either kindergarten or back in my class.
Book of the Week/Unit: A Frog in the Bog
Letter of the Week: Xx
Number of the Week: 13
Math: Measurement (Explore Perimeter)
In need of supplies:
- D-cell batteries
Please remember to sign daily sheets and return. We keep these on file for our reference/data.
- If your child is just beginning to transition from pull-ups to underwear, please make sure you send in multiple changes of clothes and an extra pair of shoes and socks. Often times when accidents do happen, the socks and shoes get soaked as well.
- If your child requires pull-ups, please remember to send them in…