***Note from cafeteria…No students are allowed to charge meals for the rest of the school year! Please remember to send lunch money with your child or make sure you have loaded funds onto their accounts online. If there is no money on the account, your child will be served a peanut butter sandwich and milk.
***No backpacks are allowed Wednesday May 25th!! If you are sending lunch from home, please brown bag it!!
**We have a lot of art projects piling up that need to be sent home. If you have not already, please send in a bag with your child’s name on it so we can send them home for your viewing pleasure….
We will need a bag for end of year art stuff to come home in. The backpacks are not large enough to hold everything. If you have already sent one in, you will need to send another one before the last Friday of school.
***We are down to only a few pretzels for snacks. Please send an individual snack for your child each day for the rest of the school year.***
***BEACH DAY: May 18th from 9:00 to 10:30 Parents, please let us know if you plan to attend and if you are donating items, food or drink!***
May 24th and 25th: The last 2 days of school are Early Release days. The Early Release schedules are different from typical ER Days.
- Students typically dismissed at noon will be dismissed at 10:30!!
- Students typically dismissed at 2:00 will be dismissed at 1:00!!
- Please make a note of the dismissal times. Also, please share the alternate dismissal times with your daycare centers and/or nannies.
- Lunch schedules will not change on the last 2 days. If your child goes home at 10:30, they will eat a snack at school and lunch at home. If they go to daycare at 10:30, please pack them a lunch to take with them.
Book of the Week/Unit: Fish Out of Water
Letter of the Week: Yy
Number of the Week: 14
Math: Measurement (Exploring Area)
In need of supplies:
Please remember to sign daily sheets and return. We keep these on file for our reference/data.
- If your child is just beginning to transition from pull-ups to underwear, please make sure you send in multiple changes of clothes and an extra pair of shoes and socks. Often times when accidents do happen, the socks and shoes get soaked as well.
- If your child requires pull-ups, please remember to send them in…